What we do and what we require:
Printing – Print finishing/assembly – Coffins – we manufacture and beautiful coffins.
We are looking to recruit two permanent full time Production Operatives to come and join a friendly team, in a well-established company. We would like motivated driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress in their career.
Previous warehouse/factory experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
If you are interested in taking on a new challenge and have the skills to strengthen our team further, then please get in touch with us.
Day to day requirements:
- Picking and packing various print and point of sale goods – there are standards of performance required within each department, so you will need to be able to work under pressure and follow company procedures.
- Working on a fast-paced production line.
- General warehouse duties – cleaning and maintenance.
- Using all our equipment of which we will fully train you how to use it safely and effectively.
- Manual handling.
- Learning to produce coffins.
- Communicate effectively within the work place.
- Working on your own initiative or on instruction
Being the best you can be, every day
You’ll be part of a business that always delivers a great service – and that means you’ll need to share our very high standards. Qualifications aren’t important, as we can provide all the training you need. You will need to be a reliable, quality focussed individual who can work to the highest standards at all times.
If you are interested in joining our team you will receive a warm welcome with the chance of developing your skills and your career prospects.
We offer very competitive pay rates and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Standard 42.5 hours per week 08.00 -17.00 Monday to Friday, some overtime and weekend work will be required.
£7.83 Per hour – plus time and a quarter paid on overtime. Wage will be reviewed based on performance.